We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how I Self Published That ("ISPT") processes your personal information through the ISPT website, partner website, devices, products, services, related stores, and applications. By using ISPT services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
For What Purposes Does I Self Published That Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve ISPT Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the ISPT Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with ISPT Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. If needed upon request from an official entity, we might use your personal information to comply with laws.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to ISPT Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, ISPT, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does ISPT Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, analyzing ad data, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Additionally, we take every effort to provide them only with information needed for their role.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell, buy, or be acquired by other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing privacy notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise).
- Protection of ISPT and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of ISPT, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
What Information Can I Access? What if I have concerns?
- You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information by sending an email to the information listed in the Contact Us section of our website.
- If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us for additional information and clarification of any questions.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the ISPT services.
- If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, please click the link link in the email or communication you received to be removed from the mailing list..